[thechat] Love Thread: Beer!

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at curf.edu
Thu Aug 29 14:42:01 CDT 2002

> Bud's will already have been put against the
> wall when the revolution comes on the grounds
> of basic taste.

> King of beers, my arse.

So what's good beer then?

IMO, the best beer I ever drank was a Czech Lager called Krusovice.
Can't find it in the States -- Lord knows I've tried!

Guinness is always good, and there's a local bar here in Chicago that
serves homemade pork chops and pints of Fosters for $6 every Thursday
night... That's never been a disappointment.

--Ken (who can't rule out Budweiser entirely since they make Amber Bock,
but has no problem ignoring Bud itself for the rest of his natural life
(and then some))