[thechat] Love Thread: Beer!

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Thu Aug 29 15:49:00 CDT 2002

Martin Burns wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, javier velasco wrote:
>

> > Martin Burns wrote:
> >
> > > I'm a bit biased towards Guinness, though, having worked on their site for
> > > most of last year.
> >
> > Really? Is it just me that ends up biased *against* companies after
> > working for them and knowing how the actually do things? >:-)
>
> Depends on the companies, and what they do.

I was only joking, I've been on both cases too, for instance, last year
we worked on a project for a big cargo company. Before working for them
I wouldn't have sent any stuff through them (or would have sent it with
fear) but when I met the people, saw their processes and knew how
seriuos they were for their stuff, I was gladly impressed.

On the other hand, I'm dying to share with you the zillion of stories
from this news corporation I'm at nowdays...