[thechat] A Mathematician's Love

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Sat Aug 31 05:42:01 CDT 2002

Hello Everybody,
Today when I was looking at some old mails in different folders in my
e-mail program, I found a funny mail from one of my friends. I don't
know where did he get it from but here is it:

<A Mathematician's Love>

My dear love,
Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric
lane.
There, I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose and
spherical
eyes, standing in your triangular garden. Before seeing you my heart was
null set, but when a vector of magnitude from your eyes at a derivation
of
theta radians made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated.

My love 4 you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only can
solve
by making good binary relation with me. The cosine of my love 4 you
extend
to infinity. I promise that I should not resolve you into partial
fraction
but if I do so, you can integrate me by applying the limits from zero to
infinity.

You are as essential 2 me as an element to a set. The geometry of my
life
revolves around your acute personality. My love, if you do not meet me
at
parabola restaurant on date-x at sunset, when the sun is making an angle
of
160 degrees, my heart would be like unsolved polynomial of degree-x,
with
love from your higher order derivative of maxima and minima of an
unknown
function.

Yours ever loving,
Pythagoras

</ A Mathematician's Love>

Ignore errors in use of mathematical concepts in this funny stuff.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/