[thechat] Crisis at Christmas

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Fri Sep 6 09:12:01 CDT 2002

If you don't live in or near London then please disregard this.

In case you didn't know, the charity Crisis opens several shelters every
year over the Christmas period to accomodate the homeless and they are after
volunteers to work there. I've done this for the last couple of years and,
because they were severely short of volunteers last Christmas, I thought I
would put a call out on the Chat in case anyone was interested. All the
information and the on-line booking form is available at
http://www.crisis.org.uk/volunt/index.php There are 3 eight hour shifts to
choose from every day and you will be asked to do at least 2 shifts that
week. If any of you are interested and would like to meet up, I'm doing the
morning shift on the 25th and the 30th (and possibly the 29th)

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk