[thechat] yellow stripes

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Fri Sep 6 14:31:00 CDT 2002

Tony Blair reminds me of the saying:
"...ain't nothing in the middle of the road but yellow stripes."

When we flatten Iraq, we can put some of those starving children out
of their misery, anyway...

'cause dead children don't starve.

kind of like Bush's forest fire prevention policy: cut down the forests.
brilliant!

He is so brilliant, George W.

In addition, we'll need to use lots of herbicides to prevent the
underbrush from taking over.... since underbrush is even more
fire-friendly than a mature forest.

maybe we can bring back agent orange.  monsanto and dow will be
dancing in the streets.  'cause they make cancer medicine, too.
happy days!

Be happy!

Happy hour is now enforced by law.
Have a pepper spray screwdriver.