[thechat] FarScape

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sun Sep 8 09:54:13 CDT 2002

At 06:59 PM 08-09-02, Kath wrote:
>Apparantly David Kemper, Richard Manning, and Ben Browder called a special
>chat in the SCI FI Channel's #Farscape chat room to announce that SCI FI
>had opted not to pick up Farscape's fifth season option.

Nooooooooooooooo...!

Read it on MeFi and was just about to post it here when you did.

I am so upset. You have one show that's not sterilised and PC like Star
Trek, and they frelling cancel it.

Frel, frel, frel!

What the yots were they thinking? :(

Madhu
(Is season 4 any good? We've just finished season 3 here. Pity Virginia Hey
had to leave the show.)

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy