[thechat] FarScape

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Sep 9 12:15:39 CDT 2002

At 11:12 AM 9/9/2002, you wrote:
>Ben Dyer wrote:
> > [sci-fi channel snippage]
> > That and since Stargate SG-1 is only going to last one season with
> > them and since they stopped broadcasting anime years ago, there's no
> > reason for me to watch them anymore.
> >
> > *sigh*
>
>And yet bizarrely *our* sci-fi channel still routinely runs anime (i have
>neon genesis evangelion as a season pass on the tivo, and it occasionally
>picks up other wee OVA gems via auto-recorded recommendations).

*aghast*

It's so unfair.  One of the world's premier anime titles and they won't
broadcast it in the States???  (I mean, personally, it doesn't matter that
much because I *do* have the series on DVD, but still, it's the principle.)

And yet, it is normal for American channels to broadcast (literally) twelve
hours of Dragonball and Dragonball Z per week.

*sigh*

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

Not an Emergency: "AudioGalaxy doesn't work anymore."
Emergency: "The server is on fire, bring the extinguisher!"
Please adjust your e-mail priorities accordingly.