[thechat] How to fill out UK job application forms

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Mon Sep 9 21:24:00 CDT 2002

This one is for all you Brits...

I'm filling out a job application form for a position in London and I'm not
sure what kinds of answers they want. We don't see a lot of job application
forms in Canada - except for McJobs - so I haven't filled one out in years.
Anyway, there's a table for you to fill in all you employment experience and
the last column is for you to write in why you left the job. But there's
only space for one word. What do they want me to write in there in one word?

And yes, if I get the job, I'll be coming to every freakin' UK beervolt that
happens. Didn't you guess that's why I'm applying ;-)

Regards,
Tara