[thechat] Study Humans Not Fit for Cloning

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed Sep 11 00:39:01 CDT 2002

> The study, performed by researchers at the Whitehead
> Institute for Biomedical Research in Boston, found that
> cloning to create new animals will almost always create an
> abnormal creature.
>
> </quote>
>
> Phew! One MadMan is bad enough. Imagine more of me. *shudder*

and a defective one, at that.

Question: why in God's name would anyone want to invent asexual
reproduction? Why? Are these scientists so repulsed by the standard method
of creating more human beings that they need an alternative?

"Ewww; she almost got me into bed with her the other night!" "Gross! You
really got lucky, escaping *that*"

joel