[thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Wed Sep 11 18:34:26 CDT 2002

% -----Original Message-----
% From: thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org
% [mailto:thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Syed Zeeshan Haider
% Sent: 11 September 2002 22:37
% To: thechat at lists.evolt.org
% Subject: Re: [thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens
%
% It's a
% scientific fact that men have much more inclination towards sex
% than women and
% they often look for different women for sex.

You *what* ?   Do you actually *know* any women?

"Scientific fact", my arse.

% Men have more durable sexual
% ability than women in accordance with age.

Nonsense.  (For onlookers, there's nothing in Islam
like that Catholic crap about procreation.  Sex for
fun is OK between married partners... so I'm not
misinterpreting Syed's use of 'sexual ability'.)

% That's why, in Islam,
% a man can have
% maximum 4 wives simultaneously.

No that's not why.  I think the group can figure out
why it is, really.

% But there are strict laws for
% such man to keep
% justice among his wives. One of those laws is that each wife must have a
% separate home and all wives must enjoy same standard of life.

That's certainly magnanimous.  </abject_sarcasm>

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com