[thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Fri Sep 13 06:36:00 CDT 2002

From: "John Handelaar" <john at evolt.org.uk>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: September 13, 2002, Friday 3:33 AM
Subject: RE: [thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens

> One more time:  you come out with bigoted rubbish, I'll
> challenge it.

I don't object challenges for my opinions from you. Others also challenge my
opinions and I appreciate them. But in your case you not only challenge but also
yell rubbish. I think it's in your nature. Your way of challenging is aggressive
rather than polite. You personally don't present any evidence for your opinion
and always ask me for one.

>I don't care what race you are.

In our language it is called a *white lie*.

>I'd think
> you were just as much of a sexist idiot if you were a white
> Christian.

I strongly believe in equality of all humans without any difference of sex or
race. You can think whatever you want.

> I even ignored the 'crusader' reference in your last post

Must I be thankful to you?

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/