[thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Fri Sep 13 07:04:00 CDT 2002

% -----Original Message-----
% From: thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org
% [mailto:thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Syed Zeeshan Haider
% Sent: 13 September 2002 12:36
% To: Evolt TheChat
% Subject: Re: [thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens
%
% >I don't care what race you are.
%
% In our language it is called a *white lie*.

I'm glad you cleared that up for us.  You're allowed to
call anyone you like a racist without evidence, just as
soon as someone disagrees with you and you run out of
arguments.

In the west, millions of people with non-European backgrounds
suffer overt racism every day.  Racists, and other rancid
right-wing organisations, including newspapers, have an
easy chant to dismiss all sins.  'Political correctness,'
they shout, and dismiss decades or even centuries of racial
oppression by pointing to the one fucking moron who started
trying to ban 'Baa baa black sheep' from schools, or threw
accusations of racism where there was none.  That moron gives
racists an excuse.  That moron is what keeps skinhead thugs
in business in London.  That moron's behaviour is treacherous
and inexcusable.

That moron, in this forum, is you.

Meanwhile, using your logic, can I assume it's OK to call you
an adultrous, pox-ridden paedophile?  Good.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com