[thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Fri Sep 13 07:23:01 CDT 2002

From: "William Anderson" <neuro at well.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: September 13, 2002, Friday 6:32 AM
Subject: Re: [thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens

Look at www.bn.com (Human Sexuality course).

>Otherwise John is quite right to
> dismiss your claims in the absence of a valid and recognisable source.

Agreed! But my main objection is on his aggressive attitude and his choice of
language. Anybody with more knowledge than me can dismiss my claims and I'll
appreciate it but aggressive attitude cannot be tolerated. Secondly, I cannot
tolerate claims of anybody about Islam without any solid knowledge. There can be
faults in Muslims and you can criticise them but not Islam. Islam must not be
blamed for the faults of a certain number Muslims.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/