[thechat] he ain't heavy, he's my hampsterdance.

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Fri Sep 13 19:45:01 CDT 2002

Joe Crawford wrote:
> so anyone have some silly for me today?
>
> i could use some. :-)
>
> yes, i'm pathetically begging for fun.
>
> anyone have some to spare?

Well, since you asked for it, I was looking at science related news
today and came across an article describing the earliest known penis.
Found in an animal that lived about 100 million years ago.  Penis
fossils are kind of rare because they are soft tissue.

Curious bits about this creature though: it actually had 2 penises.  And
it also holds the record for relative sperm size.  The creature was 1
millimeter long, but it produced a single sperm that was 10 millimeters
long.  I have no idea how they figured that out or for that matter, how
a female would possibly take a sperm that big.

http://tinyurl.com/1fr9

And in case that wasn't enough, I will add as a bonus a link to the
Icelandic Phallological Museum, the world's largest collections of penises.

http://www.ismennt.is/not/phallus/ens.htm

Just remember, you asked for it.

Judah