[thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Sep 13 23:50:00 CDT 2002

Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
> [snip]
> At one place Quran states, "You find yourself in a pain of
> suffocation and you are raised upwards". Science tells us that air
> becomes denser as we travel upwards and because of denser air we feel
> difficulty in breathing.

OK, that snafu just about wraps up the whole argument for me.  How can you
base an argument around scientific principles when you can't gasp basic
scientific principles?

Syed, the Koran/Quran is NOT a science manual lol!  If it is, it's a very
very bad one!

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'