AW: [thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens

Ashok at MagicalKenya.com Ashok at MagicalKenya.com
Mon Sep 16 02:30:01 CDT 2002

> Speaking of Germans, I remember a time about 13 years ago when my family
> and I went on a vacation to a spot in the hills. I was about 14 then. At
> our hotel was this German dude with whom I started .....

Speaking of Germans...
for quite a while my personal website was among the top 10 search results
for the phrase : "German Hookers"
(though there was nothing related to hookers or german hookers)
Didnt know people searched for that phrase so often ... must be cos of all
those schiezer movies.
just rambling again...