AW: German society (was: AW: [thechat] King Preaches Abstinence to Parading Maidens)

Joxn joxn at vernum.com
Mon Sep 16 09:59:00 CDT 2002

Eike Pierstorff wrote:
>> could you please provide sources for your quotes below?
> Stoiber used the term "Durchrassung"

We all know that Stoiber is bad bad bad... let's keep our fingers
crossed for next Sunday.

> Need more?

No, that's fine. Actually, I just wanted to point out that if you
discuss these things, it's always a good idea to provide the sources of
the quotes you use.

Anyway, from my point of view you painted a way to black picture of
current Germany.

To everybody that is actually interested in Germany, I suggest the
"Xenophobe's Guide to the Germans" - though funny, I found it very true
-  or read the really nice article on K5 about different places in the
world. The ones about Germany - written by non-Germans - are a good
indicator about life in Germany, I think.

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2002/7/31/204146/343

All the best.
--
    || //\\ \\// |\\||  ::  joxn at vernum.com  ::