[thechat] Arguments for war

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sat Sep 21 04:38:01 CDT 2002

At 02:24 PM 21-09-02, Ashok at MagicalKenya.com wrote:
>In the last edition of Survivor(it was  shot in kenya) I remember one of
>guys in the show making statemements like - 'a bear might attack us in the
>jungle'
>(no bears in kenya), 'the jungle has tigers ' (the only tigers in africa
>are
>in the zoo)

Ashok, I've lost respect for you. I can understand watching the first
season of Survivor for curiosity, and maybe even the second season to see
if they had added anything new, but persisting with the third season? Have
you lost your marbles, man? ;)

Unless they have a "Playmates Nude" survivor, I ain't watching any more.

(Then again, people seem to watch Fear Factor to see people stuff their
faces with maggots, so...)

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy