[thechat] Arguments for war

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Sat Sep 21 21:44:00 CDT 2002

Sean G. wrote:
>>Bah! The self-righteousness, bigotry, and the "we're the 'leaders' of  the
>>free world" attitude is so disgusting.
>

> Yes, Madhu, your self-righteousness and bigotry is disgusting.  Knowledge
> does not bring enlightenment.

Someone's pissed off. Personally I agree with Madhu.. the statement in
that article saying America was the greatest country culturally,
technologically, militarily and economically was absolutely vile. If the
culture was so fucking great, there'd be no need to spell it out.

That guy needs to get over himself. Seriously.
--
Lach
Web: http://illuminosity.net/