[thechat] Flaws in Cultures

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Mon Sep 23 10:25:01 CDT 2002

% -----Original Message-----
% From: thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org
% [mailto:thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Syed Zeeshan Haider
% Sent: 23 September 2002 12:28
% To: Evolt TheChat
% Subject: [thechat] Flaws in Cultures

I'm currently running a personal policy of ignoring all
of Syed's thousand-word essays about Islam but I will pick
up on this:

% Iraq cannot create any nuclear weapons because none of Arab
% countries have any
% high
% standards of scientific education to develop such weapons.

If this were true they wouldn't have nuclear power
stations either.  But they do, and for the same reason
Pakistan and India have both nuclear power and weapons:
they *bought* them.

Once you've got the components bought in, building a
fission bomb is astonishingly easy.  They teach the
theory in high schools in the UK.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com