[thechat] What Men's Names Say About Them

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Sep 24 09:11:00 CDT 2002

John Handelaar wrote:
> [snip]
>
> /me is reminded of the Billy Connolly set where
> names like this came up.  "Campbell, you must come
> over here and meet Harris: he's a friend of St John."

Funnily enough, "An Audience with Billy Connolly" from 1985 was on Granada
Plus a few weeks ago, with that joke in it ... talking about the small sect
of Highland dwelling folk who seem to represent 99.99% of Scottish folk
music, where they're always singing hello to you ...

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'