[thechat] Polo Uniforms A Legal Faux Pas

Bob Davis bob at bobdavis.org
Thu Sep 26 07:44:00 CDT 2002

I missed Madhu's post, but I've got to say that it's no different
than having to wear a suit and tie. It's a uniform they don't pay
for.  An important expense to remember when you make the transition
from freelancer to wage slave (no, I don't wear a suit - but I do
wear a tie).

Besides, if you're not in management, one of the prime reasons to get
into retail is the sweet discounts on the stuff (they pay a lot less
than we do).  It should be an understood that you are going to
"model" the goods, which is why you get the discount.

bob

--
bob davis
bob at bobdavis.org