[thechat] Doctors create out-of-body sensations

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Sep 26 23:29:00 CDT 2002

At 07:30 AM 27-09-02, isaac wrote:
> > Doctors say they have triggered out-of-body experiences in a
> > female patient by stimulating her brain.
>
>Big deal. I can trigger out-of-body experiences in a female patient with my
>tongue...

Well, you know what they say about the brain being the most important sex
organ and all that. ;)

For me, it's my fingers. Watching someone massage the rice gently while
washing it can be, well, stimulating. :p

My favourite line (can't remember where I read it) about men who can cook:
"A man who knows how to use his hands will know how to use his hands..."

Madhu