[thechat] glossy news (caution: profanity)

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Fri Sep 27 18:23:00 CDT 2002

Intern Accidentally Deletes The Internet
http://glossynews.com/091802/intern.htm
<excerpt>
"The only reason I can make it through the workday without going psycho is
the ability to check out anime porn and the latest news on the new Pokemon
Movie! Now I actually have to work? Fuck that!"
</excerpt>

Office Worker Alienated for Not Liking Shitty Music
http://glossynews.com/091802/shitty.htm
<excerpt>
"for fuck's sake how many days in a row can a person be subjected to the
same six Nickelback, Kylie Minogue, and Linkin Park songs"
</excerpt>

rudy