[thechat] Scott Ritter on Iraq

Heironymous Bosch jeromebosch at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 27 19:43:00 CDT 2002

|  My country appears to be wandering blindly into a war
|  with little or no debate.  That scares me.

There was plenty of debate.

"But we don't want a war, especially one that we declare on such flimsy
evidence, and with so little moral justification," cried many millions of
conscientious Americans.

"Sure we do," replies George Bush, "it's good for our economy and solidifies
our position in the region, which we desperately need to ensure long-term
supplies of oil... uh oh, did I just say that out loud?"

Jerome