[thechat] I got an interview!

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Fri Sep 27 21:50:00 CDT 2002

Martin Burns wrote:

> Beers after interviews are always good too - something to
> talk/celebrate/drown sorrows about.

That's the plan. I'm sure I'll need a beer by then. I'm already totally
nervous/excited/keyed up. I'm sure I'll be a little calmer by next week
though.

> I'm in Leeds rn - easily doable from Manchester (or vice versa)

Does that mean I could come to two beervolts while I am in the UK? Or aren't
there enough of you to have two?  ;-P  How about a beervoltNorth and a
beervoltSouth? I'm up for it...  Part of the reason I'm so excited is
because I get to come and meet all of you. :-)

BTW, is Manchester considered to be in the North or is it really in the
Midlands?

Regards,
Tara