[thechat] absentia (was: Today's Mindless Entertainment)

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Oct 3 00:34:01 CDT 2002

At 10:07 AM 03-10-02, aardvark wrote:
>i just haven't had time to do much of anything for, oh, 4 months
>now... which is kinda depressing, because now i can't keep on top of
>my daily ~1,000 messages from various lists...

Just say... unsubscribe!

I'm also just getting back into the groove of things. The last month was
hectic. Couldn't find even a second to help with evolt.org stuff. Poor Jeff
probably handled most of the list admin work. In the last week or so,
however, I've been trying to make up for it. ;) (Yes, I'm the guy
ruthlessly unsubbing those errant addresses.)

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy