[thechat] Recipe: Chicken drumsticks braised in a Ginger Wine sauce

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sat Oct 5 09:37:01 CDT 2002

At 06:59 PM 05-10-02, John Handelaar wrote:
>% "whiskey" when made in the US
>
>...or Ireland.

I shall defer to the knowledge of the Scots, since I don't drink and am by
no means an expert on alcohol. It's just that some Indian companies use
"whiskey" and I blindly followed that.

Didn't mean to hurt national pride and all that. :p

Just use Chinese Rice Wine in the recipe, darn it.

(I'll post another recipe later tonight if anyone's interested. This is of
a Thai hot n' sour chicken salad called Laab Gai.)

Cheers,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy