[thechat] Madman Food!

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Mon Oct 7 00:07:00 CDT 2002

Hi folks,

I thought I'd quickly review a couple of the recipes that
Madhu posted here and on his blog:
http://madman.weblogs.com/2002/04/11

I sit here, relaxing, with a full tummy, and a mouth that
has just experience a symphony. WOW. A bit of work, but it
was *well* worth it. My thanks to Madhu for posting these.

Not wanting a 1-dish main meal, I decided to make both the
" Chicken drumsticks braised in a Ginger Wine sauce" and
the "Yam Polamai (Thai fruit and shrimp salad)". Having
both at the same sitting would give my SO and I a contrast
of hot and cool dishes. We could play one off the other.
It was a great decision.

His choice of ingredients was superb, and the instructions
complete. Everything came together into a wonderful mouth
watering explosion of flavors. Yep, we liked it :)

So get yourself to the food store, buy some quality
ingredients, and make an afternoon of building a few
great dishes.

Thanks Madman. You've made my day.

Hugh