[thechat] I didn't get the job

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Oct 15 05:05:01 CDT 2002

Martin Paul Burns wrote:
> Tara Cleveland wrote:
> > As you can tell from the subject line, I didn't get the job with
> > Amnesty International. :-( Oh well. It wasn't a huge surprise. As I
> > told the guys at the beervolt, the interview went well, but they
> > had an insane test which I bombed.
>
> Commiserations - not getting jobs always sucks.

yep, but well done Tara for getting off your heiny and trooping all the way
over here for a job interview - not a lot of people would do that i suspect.

> > If my husband came with me, he might convince me to move to
> > Scotland instead (he's Scottish). I think I'd like Edinburgh. It's
> > beautiful city too. Or Bath.
>
> They're fairly similar in some ways, each with a lovely Georgian new
> town (new as in late 18th Century...), and share a similar
> demographic.
>
> I live in Edinburgh, so obviously I'm biased.

Glasgow's blatantly better though :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'