[thechat] I didn't get the job

Andy Warwick mailing.lists at creed.co.uk
Tue Oct 15 09:19:00 CDT 2002

On Tuesday, October 15, 2002, at 02:37 PM, Martin Burns wrote:

> * Posing assholes in orange tans and knock-off Armani (oh, and razor
> blades) on the high street on a Saturday

Martin

<snip blatant - and I mean *blatant*- trolling :) >

That reminds me of a lyric from Fish (ex-Marillion) where he talks
about a Scottish character "sewing razor blades into his lapels". I
always thought it was a bit of artistic license (suggesting that his
suit was well-ironed), but what you said implies different; is it a
literal thing that happens "oop north", and - if so - why?

Andy W