[thechat] Fried Twinkies.

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Oct 15 15:19:00 CDT 2002

Hi Joe,

Good Luck Man!

I did several years on the "exercise regularly, eat only when
hungry, and stop eating when you are no longer hungry" regimen.
[e.g. Don't just eat because it tastes good!]

I was shooting for 175 lb. I made it down under 155.  I was wearing
'roomy' 30" waist jeans and benching more than my bodyweight. I was
taking up skiing and rock climbing.  But the best part was my
health - my back never gave me any problems. That was 5 years ago.

Now I'm back up to 175 ... and sadly out of shape.  Today's only
the 15th and I've already made 9 visits to the chiro this month.

I need to get back on the program too!

Not so much for the weight ... but for the toning and health.

Flabbily,

RonL.