[thechat] Fried Twinkies.

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Wed Oct 16 06:19:01 CDT 2002

> I think a few short fast sprints is much better than jogging for hours.

i play football and it's exactly like that

run flat out, jog back to the huddle, run flat out, jog bag to the huddle...

by the second quarter you're starting to walk back to the huddle

at the half, your heart rate finally gets a brief respite

covering the thied quarter kickoff just about kills you, and now one of the
defense sprains a foot and you have to go in and cover his man

who is twenty years younger, and quick

last drive, fourth quarter, your team has the ball but need a score, you're
bent over in the huddle wheezing for breath, saying to the quarterback (in
your head, you'd never say this out loud) "please don't send me on another
post-corner right now, let me run a couple hooks, i'm dying here..."

oh my yes, i know exactly how fit those nfl players would have to be

are you kidding me?  you think you could walk back to the huddle on a gruden
or dungee squad?

whoa