[thechat] Bali

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 16 18:04:04 CDT 2002

--- Martin Burns <martin at easyweb.co.uk> wrote:

> And for Bush to claim it as even more reason to go
> after Iraq -
> the guy's either fundamentally dishonest,

B-b-but he's a politician! Oh.

To tell the truth, even though I was fully behind our
actions in Afghanistan, I have yet to hear one solid
reason why we, the US, should initiate hostilities
with Iraq. Bush says he won't risk one American life
by waiting for Iraq to attack, but he will all but
guarantee that at least one American life *will* be
lost in an assault on a sovereign nation that, well,
has the will/motive to hurt has and has the capability
to hurt us somewhat, maybe a lot, but that has not
actually taken a swing at us as of yet.

Since when do we start a fight because "I don't like
the way he was looking at me.?"

Terry