[thechat] Just what the world needs...

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Oct 18 07:22:00 CDT 2002

At 05:28 PM 18-10-02, Garrett Coakley wrote:
> > How horrible is this?
>
>I think I'm gonna barf.

Sadly, a couple of my friends have started using this, but stopped when I
threatened to trash their mails immediately without reading it.

Another reason to avoid ZDNet: "Incredimail is incredible" :)

A few years back, I was talking to one of the sub-editors of a tech
magazine for which I wrote. I politely asked her to refrain from using the
stupid leaves background in Outlook when sending me messages. Her response
was that the leaves added "personality and character" to "the boring
words". I gave up trying to convince her that words can have great
character without any frills attached. She refused to change.

I think I signed her up for a ton of spam because I was extremely pissed
off. ;)

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy