[thechat] Just what the world needs...

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Fri Oct 18 07:59:01 CDT 2002

> http://www.incredimail.com/english/splash.html
> How horrible is this?

feh, all you people complaining about multimedia emails sound just like
folks did when television first arrived on the scene (i can remember,
because i was there) and tried to take over from radio

ya think?

> I'm thinking someone needs to build an "email for kids" client

it's called hotmail, my kids use it because it's password protected, unlike
outlook express which we all share (yeah, yeah, i know i can set up
"identities" or whatever they're called, but you need a friggin network
engineer's training to accomplish *anything* on this lovely piece of crap
called win2k [why is it a piece of crap? that's a different rant for another
day])

rudy