[thechat] Dublin Beervolt, anyone?

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Sat Oct 19 16:20:01 CDT 2002

Late notice - there's my planning skills for you:

Emily and I will be in Dublin from next Tuesday
evening until the following Tuesday (of course,
the Cliterati honcho herself has already been
poached and will be appearing on Newstalk 104
and in the Cork^H^H^H^H Irish Examiner on Wednesday
morning, but I digress).

So, who's in the area next week for a few beers?

We're staying right in the middle of town between
Connolly station and O'Connell Street, so anywhere
in D1 or D2 is convenient...

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com