[thechat] Dublin Beervolt, anyone?

Drew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Tue Oct 22 04:18:01 CDT 2002

At 22:14 19/10/2002 +0100, John Handelaar wrote:
>Late notice - there's my planning skills for you:

   Ah, you'll fit right in. :)

>Emily and I will be in Dublin from next Tuesday
>evening until the following Tuesday (of course,
>the Cliterati honcho herself has already been
>poached and will be appearing on Newstalk 104
>and in the Cork^H^H^H^H Irish Examiner on Wednesday
>morning, but I digress).
>So, who's in the area next week for a few beers?

   I'm at a manky degree of unwell today, but I'll be available Thursday
evening, and hopefully all better by then. Give me a call on 086 3844353 or
mail me at the oul' home address: gothwalk at softhome.net and we'll sort out
a place to meet.

>We're staying right in the middle of town between
>Connolly station and O'Connell Street, so anywhere
>in D1 or D2 is convenient...

   I was a Trinity student once, so D2 is more my stamping ground.
O'Neill's of Suffolk Street, more likely than anywhere else.

   Drew.

Drew Shiel                               webmaster at swiftpay.com
                                                     +353-1-2365705