[thechat] Sniper update?

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Thu Oct 24 15:10:01 CDT 2002

From: "Kevin Stevens"
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: October 24, 2002, Thursday 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [thechat] Sniper update?

> I can't believe they are still doing this, I went to the CNN site, the
> sniper story is front page and the pop-up ad is promoting some programme
> called Crossfire which has a target logo. NTK picked up on this last week,
> have a look at http://www.ntk.net/2002/10/11/dohxfire.jpg to see what I
> mean.

But I am receiving QUICKNEWS in HTML format daily. You can receive them in
text-only format also (I personally prefer in HTML). Visit
http://www.cnn.com/EMAIL/ for details.
I have just received a breaking news from CNN. I copy it here

<CNN Breaking News>

-- Rifle, scope and tripod found in sniper suspects' car, Washington, D.C. radio
station WTOP reports.
Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com /AOL Keyword: CNN for the latest news.