[thechat] i love flash!!

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Sun Oct 27 17:05:01 CST 2002

> At the height of the craze I entered a competition to do it, run by the
> local newspaper, and came third, with a personal best of 32 seconds.
> (My previous best was 54 seconds).

Almost scared to admit it, but I used to be able to do the Rubik's Cube
within 1-2 minutes. It's definitely much easier with a lubricated cube.

Fortunately, I can no long remember the crucial finishing sequences.

(I felt it necessary to specify that we were discussing the Rubik's Cube
lest anyone think we were talking about sex. You know, possible to do in
under 2 minutes, easier with lubricant, and requiring some crucial finishing
sequences...)