[thechat] why did you ...

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Mon Oct 28 08:36:01 CST 2002

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002, Luther, Ron wrote:

> Wonderful!
>
> Is there a link to the 'day 2' continuation?

Sadly, that's just the way Miles Kington writes. He may or may not come
back the subject if he's interested. Today's column was a continuation of
one from a couple of weeks ago:
http://argument.independent.co.uk/regular_columnists/miles_kington/story.jsp?story=346618

The Indy has become a regular read for me, not least because I get it free
in the hotel I've been staying in. I've particularly been enjoying the
perspective of Yasmin Alibhai Brown. She's a British Muslim woman, who
while absolutely condemning Al-Qu'aida (etc) violence is easily able to
sanely point out and criticise various governments' irrational responses
http://argument.independent.co.uk/regular_columnists/yasmin_alibhai_brown/

Cheers
Martin