[thechat] Digicam woes

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Oct 29 23:32:00 CST 2002

Sorry for posting this here.

I have this Canon A20 digicam. I hadn't taken any pics with it for a while,
so I took some a few days back.

The problem is that the Zoombrowser software that's supposed to connect to
the digicam and download the pics now refuses to even detect the digicam
plugged into the USB port. Whenever I plug it in and ask the software to
connect to the camera, the digicam mysteriously switches itself off (and
no, that's not a battery issue.)

The software used to work fine earlier - before I had my PC sent for having
a m/b IC repaired. I wonder if those bastards screwed up something.

Anyone have the faintest idea what could be wrong?

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy