[thechat] rebel without a clause

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Oct 30 07:45:00 CST 2002

Lachlan Cannon wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Talking about TV-out.. does anyone on thechat actually use tv-out?

Yeah, I use it in an old Compaq Deskpro PII-350 I have stashed behind the
big TV in the lounge - I use it for divx watching on a bigger screen than a
17" monitor :)

It's got an old PCI GeForce2 MX with TV out in it - quite weird to see the
BIOS and Win2K startup appear on a TV set ... once I get the readies, I'll
upgrade it to a Shuttle and park it beside the silvery hifi.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like