[thechat] Shipping costs

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Oct 30 09:45:00 CST 2002

Martin Paul Burns wrote:
> Any idea about what weight that turns into?
>
> Parcelforce has a nice calculator:

Parcelfarce *giggle* :)

If it's novel sized (I didn't click on the amazon link yet so have no idea
of size), Royal Mail small packet rate should be sufficient - it cost me
under a couple of quid to send 3 cds to the united states, so I can't see a
small paperback costing much more than 5 quid to post air mail to India ...

[clicks on link]

oooh, ken hom - the jamie oliver of his day :)

ok the book isn't gonna be novel sized, but I still reckon you could do
small packet rate to India for around 5-10 quid, tops.  Can't see it taking
longer than one/two weeks first class.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like