[thechat] McDonald's France Puts Its Mouth Where Its Money Is

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Oct 31 23:05:01 CST 2002

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/30/business/30FOOD.html

 From the "But we *need* our artery blockers" department:

<quote>

It isn't often that a food company tells its customers that it should eat
less of its food. But that is what McDonald's appears to have done in France.

In an "advertorial" about obesity in children that appeared in the magazine
Femme Actuelle in May, McDonald's France said the number of visits to its
outlets should be limited.

</quote>

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy