[thechat] Recipe: Krathong Thong

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Nov 1 09:40:01 CST 2002

'morning Rudy,

Is this a quiz?

Hmmmmm ... actually I think there may be a few.

Although I'm not sure whether a 'Hostess Snowball'
qualifies as "food" or not ... I'm pretty sure they
don't go very well with 'potent potables'. Certainly
not with a Rum & Coke anyway ... maybe Kahlua?

Oooo!  Example #2 - I wouldn't want to ruin a good
scotch by drinking one while eating macaroni and
cheese! Yuck!  Although, I'm not sure if a beer
would work or not.

Gee - maybe this is tougher than I thought!

Okay - there may or may not be a food that doesn't go
well with ANY 'potent potable' ... but there are
definately foods that don't go well with selected
drinks.

RonL.