[thechat] US Elections

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Wed Nov 6 14:04:01 CST 2002

>> Time to go dig a bunker.
>
> or buy grumman-northrup stock...

or move to canada

but take your time

inside information, and i cannot reveal my sources, but word is that the
americans have contingency plans, but will not be taking canada over until
well past 2025

they first want to usher in regime change throughout the entire middle east

all that oil, ya know

but hey, it *will* happen

canada has all that open land, fresh water, spineless gutless corrupt
politicians, and an army that couldn't defend the local pizza hut, never
mind the longest undefended border in the world...

... oh, and lots of oil

i can see it now:  "the united states of north america"

heh

regime change, eh

my favourite political observation recently came after the alleged beltway
snipers were arrested, and cnn started looking around for other issues its
patriotic graphic artists can memorialize...

   BUSH ON ECONOMY:  "Saddam must go!"

rudy