[thechat] US Elections

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Wed Nov 6 16:28:01 CST 2002

Erika wrote:

> You know it's funny for some reason I always thought Ron was a
> republican.  Maybe just a libertarian like the rest  of evolt?

Ouch! Speak for yourself... libertarian politics, in general, scare the crap
out of me.

Admittedly, most noticeable political parties and ideologies scare the crap
out of me. I'm not very tolerant of strictly defined dogmas, despite being a
bleeding-heart liberal and, mostly, a party-line democrat.

Anyhoo... just don't want to get lumped in. I'm not against individual
liberty, but I feel a purely pragmatic responsibility to tell people what to
do. I'm smarter, after all. :)

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net