[thechat] US Elections

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Wed Nov 6 23:07:01 CST 2002

<>

You know it's funny for some reason I always thought Ron was a
republican.  Maybe just a libertarian like the rest  of evolt?
<>

Funny thing is, so does the RNC. They keep sending me nice autographed
dartboard covers of the prez... I voted in my first election almost 20 years
ago, straight Democratic ticket, same as last night. Hell even wrote myself
in for two spots where a Repub was  running unopposed :-)

Personally I'm a centrist, have some right wing opinions as well as left
ones. I believe in a strong military, but for a deterrent not to bully
others and if deterrence doesn't work, then to beat the other guys silly
while keeping our guys safe.

I believe in choice, but not abortion for regular birth control.
Government should help citizens, not corporations.
The environment needs to be protected...
Etc.

Ron