[thechat] US Elections. Today I am pissed.

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Thu Nov 7 01:19:01 CST 2002

From: "Joe Crawford"
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: November 07, 2002, Thursday 2:14 AM
Subject: [thechat] US Elections. Today I am pissed.

> I think the nation is
> asleep -- and islamic terrorism,

When the accused of terrorism is a Muslim it IS called Islamic-terrorism and if
the accused is a Jew, it is NOT Jewish-terrorism; if the accused is a Christian,
it is NOT Christian-terrorism; if the accused is Hindu, it is NOT Hindu
terrorism. Strange!!!

Mind it that we, Muslims, are the victims of same so-called Muslim terrorists
who have victimized non-Muslims around the globe.

By the way, I have been a supporter of USA's war against terror and I have
described the reasons in my earlier posts. However, if USA attacks Iraq, Iran or
any other Muslim country in the name of war against terror, I would like to call
it "War Against Islam".

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/